poniedziałek, 14 września 2015

Yellow is the new black

Today I tried myself in making miniature flowers :) Making those daffodils was such a nice way to calm myself down after a long and stresfull day. They are definitely not perfect and I still have to practice a lot. But hey, those are more or less the fifth ones I have EVER made. Also today a tiny box arrived with the lovely green glass bottle I have ordered :) This is actually the second one as the first one got damaged during the delivery. But the shop quickly send me a new one :) So I couldn't resist making a quick scene. The croissant, bag, painting and the book are made by me, chair is REAC, and the plate and the cup are bought.

2 komentarze:

  1. A lovely little scene. You certainly have an eye for colour - everything looks perfect together. The daffodils look beautiful =0)

    OdpowiedzUsuń